VOP started a renovation project to integrate the newly acquired CS&S Graphics mailing equipment and employees in the VOP facilities.
CS&S acquired Formation out of Hutchinson.
CS&S acquired Copy Shop and brought the staff to 40.
CS&S purchased Jiffy Print and moved their equipment to the facilities at 410 N. St. Francis.
With the assistance of Stan Gegen of Devlin Venture Partners, CS&S Graphics purchased the print division of Bank IV, which included press and bindery equipment, and moved CS&S operations to 410 N. St. Francis.
Steven Kubin and partners for Devlin Venture partners opened CS&S Graphics at 1938 N Woodlawn, Wichita KS. They started by selling business forms to the hotel industry as a department of Lodgstix.
CS&S Graphics was originally staffed 10 people.
A Canon ImagePRESS C10000VP digital printing system was purchased.
A Mailcrafter, 6 station envelope inserter was purchased.
A 30 station collator was purchased.
An inkjet labeling system for mailing was purchased.